The classification of smoke exhaust dampers mcr ULTRA THERM in accordance with the PN-EN 12101-2: 2005 standard:
- minimum nominal size: 80 [cm] x 120 [cm]
- maximum nominal size: 200 [cm] x 300 [cm]
- snow load class: SL 250 ÷ SL 950
- wind resistance class: WL 750 ÷ WL 1500
- high temperature resistance class: B 300
- operational reliability: Re 100 ÷ 300
- fire reaction class for metal elements: A1
- fire reaction class for a polycarbonate filling: B-s2-d0
- reaction to fire class for other elements: F
- maximum flap opening time to the working position: 60 [s]
- the flap opening angle: 140º ÷ 160º
The products of the mcr ULTRA THERM family can function as smoke exhaust dampers, ventilation flaps, skylights as well as roof hatchways.
Thanks to the excellent classifications in the field of thermal insulation (U rc = 0.8 W / m 2 K), mcr ULTRA THERM can be safely used not only in industrial, warehouse or commercial buildings, but also in public and residential buildings. The devices with the highest thermal parameters are also well-suited for such specific types of facilities as cold stores and freezers, more and more often designed in large logistics centers.